Wednesday, April 3, 2013



UPCOMING EVENTS:
Week of April 1st-5th


Welcome back from Spring Break! I hope you are relaxed, rested, and ready to start our last quarter together! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by here, and the upcoming weeks are only going to continue to get very busy!

Market Day has been moved to April 8th. Students have already signed their permission slips in order to participate and indicate whether they are selling "goods" or providing a "service." Parents, please contact me if there needs to be any changes. Whatever they bring, it must fit on their desk! I am very excited to participate as a buyer and am sure that I will enjoy some baked goods; as well as some artsy-crafty things.:) Students will get to shop and sell to the other third grade classrooms as well.

We are finishing up our unit on Fractions this week, and will be taking our test. Our next unit will be on Multiplication and Division. ***A new website for them to go to for more practice other than Kahn Academy; is www.Studyladder.com. Students were given their passwords today; and can work on different tasks that I have assigned to them. As always, they are to practice internet safety and get your permission first!

Thank you all for participating in student led conferences. Everyone did a fabulous job showcasing their hard work. I enjoyed reading your letters to your child offering them support and guidance.

Please check back often, as I will continue to add new things.




No comments:

Post a Comment