Friday, November 15, 2013

Welcome!

Hi,

My name is Mrs. Welpman and I teach 3rd grade at KIS International School.  This year I have 8 wonderful kids in my room.

We are excited about blogging with your school in Jakarta and are looking forward to learning more about you.

This is my second year teaching at KIS, and I love it here!!!! Our school is amazing!  I currently live outside of Seoul, Korea. I am originally from the beautiful Pacific Northwest, in Washington State. My husband and I live in Gig Harbor, Washington, and return there for the summers.

I have enjoyed living in Korea so far, and try to get out and explore new areas and places on the weekends. One thing I do not enjoy is the cold winters here. I am used to some ice and snow in Washington, and have even done a little bit of skiing, but the winter's here are even colder and seem to last forever!

Things that I like to do in my spare time when I am not teaching are: reading books, traveling, sight seeing, biking, hiking, and relaxing at home.

I was fortunate to be able to travel to Bali in September, and loved the climate there. I would love to go back, and maybe even be able to explore Jakarta next time.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!
Mrs. Welpman



No comments:

Post a Comment